S.T.A.R.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.T.A.R.S Endgame LS of Bismarck

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Go down 
+3
Faceless
Killercat
Iridescence
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iridescence

Iridescence

Buffalo

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Fell over a nice composer who makes fan music for Skyrim. Pretty good stuff Smile

Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:25 pm

the two new trailer
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Iridescence

Iridescence

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 pm

:p
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 pm

ugh Iri RAP? idk ...
Back to top Go down
Iridescence

Iridescence

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Very Happy I am not much of a rap person either :p I just thought it was funny :p
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:04 am

IT IS NOT !!!!!
hehehe
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Shamian

Shamian

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:27 pm

i got skyrim since yesterday (one day before offical release) from a friend who is workin in a Game-Shop. First of all.. the patch was already available yesterday i didnt see any bugs since yet.. Some poppin trees here and there and some weird movements from some NPC but nothin bad.

After only 10 hours of playin this Game i have to say: WOW!! what an amazing RPG. Its defenetly the best RPG i have ever played in my life and i played ALOT.
Its just epic. The graphics: great The story: great (not like the one from Oblivion Razz) The controls: Awesome and i think the menus too.. probably suck on PC because i think Bethesda designed it mainly for consoles... some said they are unispired but i dont think so.

So what comes after Skyrim?? I dont think you can top this game with the actual console-generation so we probably have to wait for Xbox720 or PS4 to made a better RPG like this.

The Oscar goes toooooooo Bethesda for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim!!

Everyone GO AND GET IT!! muahahahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Troll dich, machs net schlimmer als es ist atm ;P muss noch knappe 7hr warten bis ichs zocken kann ... wenns net vergriffen ist...
Back to top Go down
Korake

Korake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Shamian wrote:
probably suck on PC because i think Bethesda designed it mainly for consoles... some said they are unispired but i dont think so.

Yeah, I have to say this is another lazy console port to the PC, where they make 0 effort to customize the controls for PCs.

Example: The favourite system, you can set shortcuts of your weapons and spells to numbers 1-8. Wanna set number 9 or 0, or any other key for that matter? Tough luck, not possible.

Another example is that in menus, it randomly forgets that you have your mouse cursor hovering over an option, this makes conversations with NPCs incredibly tedious, as the game often will missclick on the previous selected option, while you try to click on a new option.

Even when trying to get around this by using keyboard keys for options, the game might bug out and do something unexpected, which might lead to NPC dialogue that should not be accessed at that certain time.
Even something so easy as trying to loot a chest with 30 gold, pressing "Take all", the game might ask "How many do you want to take?" and then immedietly crash to desktop.

Just seems Bethesda don't give a shit about how to optimize for the PC with KB & Mouse. "Eh whatever, leave it up to the mod community to fix our horrible controls and user interface"

Even though these flaws are so terrible, there is a wonderful game behind it all. I'm really enjoying the world and all the exploring, will be playing this for months to come.
Back to top Go down
Shamian

Shamian

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 pm

yea.. you are right Kora.. well i play it on console and its awesome.. everythin works great.. the shortcuts on the control cross on the pad are nice and good to handle.. havent seen any bugs yet. well some etxture poppin here and there but nothin worth... but for the PC they just dont give a shit Razz

in conclusion: go get a xbox Kora xD (fun)

40 hours playin this now and .. omg.. wtf.. Give em prices!! BEST GAME EVER AWARD if there is somethin like this xD

Back to top Go down
Darklucifer

Darklucifer

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:41 pm

im playing this since yesterday nd yeah its fun. but i still say ffxi is better just bc you play with other ppl ther over a very long time.

skyrim is something different, you get alot to do solo which is nice bc you dont have to ask for help Very Happy

its pretty amazing how much work they put into the details of the game. grafiks r just sexy as hell, they even some special moves you can do to kill em , i was in chat with face as i cuted off the arm of a vampire Very Happy was abit surprised bc it was pretty bloody nd its free for ppl with the age of 16.

i enjoy playing this =) but would have been even better if there was a game mode of like 2-3 ppl playing together ^^

greeetz DL
Back to top Go down
Shamian

Shamian

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 pm

well yea but the Elder scrollz was always a solo RPG and they stick to their roots.^^ i think you cant compare ffxi with skyrim because ffxi is (like you already said) a MMORPG. And yea.. its rly fun play with thousand other ppl at the same time.. chattin, doin quests together.. doin missions or sobeks Razz

but if ya wanna play a Solo RPG = This Game is the high water mark.. the point where the wave broke and roll back xD

it cant get any better on the actual consoles

PS: why i´m only able to wear one ring?? think we have 10 fingers ;O /slap bethesda XD
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Argonia for life !!!! and blame Bethesta, cant figth in water.... and slaugtherfishs hate me T.T
and why is there a flow even in mini ponds -.-
atleast i can breath under water and dive for chests, but didnt found any underwaterdungeons ti now... these been nice in Morrowind
Back to top Go down
Shamian

Shamian

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Argonia are ugly and suck fish ballz Razz *tiggles face*

and want to see someone swingin a sword or an axe or somethin in or under waterxD its impossible guess so its realistic ^^

and yea havent seen any underwater dungeons yet ; ; they were funny in morrowind but to be honest.. gettin a fcking underwater breath drink or spell was always pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:53 pm

who cares about this spell ;P
permawatherbreath XD
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 am

Hehe now im a Argonia Duo, my new friend loves to dw the staffs i gave him, but hold a GA when no figthing is done -.-
and allways he raise undeads, i kill in panic, coz i forgot he has my Zombistaff also XD
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 pm

illl give this a try after skyrim(in 10 years), got finally a copy of it ^-^

now just missing Redguards.... but think dont get it started anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 am

not bad
Back to top Go down
Shamian

Shamian

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:09 pm

i dont like Kinect -_-

my friend got it and it doesnt work very well... depending on what light you got in your room you play. depending how far away you are from the sensor bar.. depending where its placed like under or over your TV, depending on how fast you act in front of it .....

i dont need any games featuring this technology...

they gonna ruin Steel Battalion with that pile of garbage cause you NEED to have Kinect to play it. Some controls you do with your Pad in your hand and the rest you will have to do with your Kinect. Its like a deformed, crippled child between normal Controls and FailKinectMoveControl...... sry but thats bullshit. Just gimme another hughe Controller like in the first one and i´m happy xD

its another thing which was invented to get more Casual-Gamer like the Wii and PlaystationLolmove. I mean i love the wii.. it has great Games like Monster Hunter Tri, Zelda, Mario, Xenoblades etc but most of the Games are casual based. I rly hope Nintendo will do better with the Wii-U and Microsoft will screw this dam Kinectthingy.

please dont ruin Skyrim with Kinect Bethesda! ; ;

Back to top Go down
Iridescence

Iridescence

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Shamian

Shamian

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm

OMG!!!!!!

awesome!!!!!

thanx for the post iri <3
Back to top Go down
Iridescence

Iridescence

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:15 pm

It's pretty cool to see the fanbase doing such amazing covers^^
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next