S.T.A.R.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.T.A.R.S Endgame LS of Bismarck

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elder Scrolls MMO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iridescence

Iridescence

Buffalo

The Elder Scrolls MMO Empty
PostSubject: The Elder Scrolls MMO   The Elder Scrolls MMO I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls MMO   The Elder Scrolls MMO I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:09 pm

lol you was faster ....
Guess its the end of the Offline Games ... as i read whole tamriel is the place.
So only the 2 contries in the far east left(names idk atm, read the Almanach of TES 4 Razz)
Aslong they dont build a WoW clone it maybe get cool, a MMO whit 1st person view and PVP based system and realtime figths like offline, but will remain wishes... it will kill like all skills of the offlinesytem anyway .... T.T
Back to top Go down
Korake

Korake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls MMO   The Elder Scrolls MMO I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:11 pm

I honestly don't know if I could play a Bethesda game more than a month without mods.
Obviously an MMORPG won't have any playermade equipment, quests, NPCs, areas etc..

It would be tons of work for Bethesda to implement, bugcheck and balance out, in addition to that every player needs all mod data installed to be able to play with others. Would be the largest game ever in file size.
Back to top Go down
Shamian

Shamian

Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls MMO   The Elder Scrolls MMO I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:22 pm

yea Zenimax_Online Team is workin on it. And Lead Producer is the one who created Dark Ages of Camelot so let´s X fingers and hope for the best xD..

P.S.: Kora which atma set do u use for Quietus inside Aby?
Back to top Go down
Korake

Korake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls MMO   The Elder Scrolls MMO I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Shamian wrote:
Kora which atma set do u use for Quietus inside Aby?

I use Razed Ruin, Voracious Violet and Griffon's Claw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls MMO   The Elder Scrolls MMO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls MMO
Page 1 of 1