S.T.A.R.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.T.A.R.S Endgame LS of Bismarck

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ochiudos Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ochiudo

Ochiudos Application Empty
PostSubject: Ochiudos Application   Ochiudos Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Hello to everyone my name is Ochiudo not sure if any of you know me or not I'm from Ireland which is why an eu shell is all i was interested in and i do work full time this will reduce the time I can play, that being said I do want to get into a friendly ls that can benefit from having me.

jobs at 90 war mnk blm bst

subs dnc rdm

dyna xarc = X

Sky = X

Sea = X

Salvage = X

crafting = cooking and fishing

end game experience = my last character was an original seraph player i played him for about 5 years total from 2005 to 2010 i completed CoP with him as it was released and killed every hnm you can think of i had tonnes of sky experience and sea experience as well as having completed 5/5 usukane so i know a fair bit about salvage too. when i started my new job i stopped playing for a short time around 6 months and when i tried to return i received an LM-17 when i contacted SE again and again i finally learned that there were irregularities with my credit card and supposedly my account was being logged into from the united arab emerits I have no idea why but the ban stuck Ochiudo is my new character he is around 3 months old and i plan to rush my way through sky and sea and other various missions hence the reason i currenly have no access to anything except abyssea which i am 9/9 on and have defeated shinryu and obtained about 30 atmas

i have fairly average equipment for someone 3 months old some af3+1 and a decently equipt war and blm.

my merits are completely capped 8 str 8 hp 4 mp capped combat skills capped magic skills and 10/10 in each category of job specific

no previous ls as there are very few linkshells that have an eu timeframe

the main reason i want to join is because I am eu and i feel i could help the ls im not at all greedy and im knowledgeable without being arrogant or cocky, If I am accepted i could also bring my brothers to events if numbers are low both of them have alot of 90 jobs and are incredibly skilled players also from Ireland and adhering to an EU schedule

last of all thank you for the consideration even if the answer is no i appreciate your time.
Back to top Go down
xurion

Ochiudos Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ochiudos Application   Ochiudos Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:37 pm

/welcome Och Very Happy

I'm just over from you in Essex, UK.
Back to top Go down

Ochiudos Application
Page 1 of 1